Whip Check Safety Cable
Whip checks prevent hose whip in the event of the accidental separation of a coupling or clamp device. The steel cables span the hose fittings to provide standby safety for the hose. Spring-loaded loops in the cable ends are easily opened to pass over the couplings and provide a firm grip on the hose.
Whip check safety cables will give the operator and those nearby an opportunity to shut down the air supply quickly and safely if couplings fail or disconnect at high pressure, preventing any injury occurred in case of accidental separation.
• Made of high strength galvanized steel, copper or stainless steel
• Highly resistant to rust and corrosion
• No tools needed – easy to install and remove
• Maximum Pressure: 200 PSI
• Hose to hose service or hose to tool service